9.20.2011

Link up Love Party with K. Andrew

Great Tuesday to everyone. I wanted to make new friends, but keep the old with the Link up Love Party at Getting Cricky. This party is a great way to get to know more friends and share inspirations. Here is my one and only Halloween card I have made thus far. LOL. I think it's cute though. I went a lil crazy with the stickles. It was my first stickling experience and my first stiching job. Ha ha. Hope you like it ;)


Here's the info so you can share in the Link up Love Party with K. Andrew. Come back and see me. Thanks so much for stopping by! Leave me a comment...cause I'm a comment hog! Hee hee. I love comments. Be my friend if you like...I love friends...the more the merrier!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Here's the word straight from Getting Cricky............Link Up Love Party: How it Works

*Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 9/20 to Tuesday 9/27. Winners announced 10/3
*Grab my blinkie and post on your blog's sidebar
*Be a follower of this blog
*Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew. In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention my blog, with a link back to my blog .
*Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog post THAT HAS TO DO WITH FALL/HALLOWEEN!!
*Copy and paste the link up code into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog
*Spread the word so everyone can join in!
*You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone? If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up tool/gadget)
If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list. I have two moderators who will be checking this out to keep it awesome and fun!



19 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beckie! I love your spider and his glittery, swirly web! Great job!!
Link Up the Love participant,
:) Janis
http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

Becky Dunham said...

Fabulous card Beckie! You can't have too much stickle can you? Actually, I imagine you could but this card has the perfect amount! I am a new follower from the link up love party :)

The Craftin Mama said...

Great job on your one and only Halloween card!! lol... I love the green with the black and you can never use tooo much Stickles!! Just stopping by from the LUL party.

Hug's & Happy Craftin :)
Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
ildij3@verizon.net

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi again Beckie!!! Stopping by from the LULP to tell you your card is fantastic!!! I love all the swirly stickles! great card for Halloween!
:O)
Jessica

Megan said...

Great job on the card. The spider is very cute. I love the swirls!

Lisa said...

Your card is so awesome, Beckie! I love how you used stickles for the web and the googly eyes on the spider! What a fun Halloween card! I'm stopping by to say hi from the Link Up Love party!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I'm visiting as part of the Link Up Love Party.

Claire Spielman said...

Hi Beckie, You sure got me on the glittery embellishment! Love the spider - great job! Here for LULP.
Stop by & say hi.....plz
Claire
http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Hi! Stopping by for the LULP! I love your fun spider card and the sparkle is great! New follower :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good job on your card.

Judy said...

I love your spider card. I'm a new follower from the LULP.

Amy said...

I just love this super cute spider and the touch of sparkle is great! Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a nice comment! I'm stopping by for LULP and am your newest follower :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

I love the stickles and the stitching. Great job. I'm stopping by on the link up love party!

Tonya
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Really like this card Beckie. It's amazing what you can do!

Sherrie K. said...

Great card Beckie...love the embossing and the stickles look great. That spider is super cute...lovin' the goodle eyes!
Here from the Link Up Love Party!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great use of the embossing folder behind the spider. Adds a lot of interest and the Stickles even more. You did a great job on the Stickles. Now you will be addicted. LOL

Kelly S said...

Super cute card! I am here from the LULP and am your newest follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog (I would love for you to come back and become a follower).

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

scrapperbecka said...

love your card, the spider is super cute and I love the glitter on the embossing
Becka M
Getting Cricky DT member

Dr Sonia S V said...

You do such a good job with the glitter swirls. Magnificent result

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com