2.21.2012

Winner Tuesday!!!

Welcome to Winner Tuesday!

Mr. Random Number Generator has choosen #10 from this weekend's Crafty Friends Who Care Blog Hop. #10 is Dr. Sonia....who said

"Beckie what a noble cause-- so kind hearted of you.

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com"

YAY! Congrats Dr.!!!! Drop me an email with your address and I will get your prize in the mail... email to beckie_woodall@yahoo.com .


I also have a cute card for you. I made it with a super Digi Darla stamp. I made the sentiment with my computer. The papers are from a Recollections pack.




I'm so glad you stopped by. Come back tomorrow for What'cha Got Wednesday.

Be blessed, Beckie

13 comments:

Bea said...

congratulations Dr Sonia - lovely card for a young person

Dora said...

really cute card.

Visit Dora's Unique Touch
http://chandradey.blogspot.in/

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh Beckie you are a sweet heart. I am a bit erratic in all my blog visits these days [ work and home issues!!] and I would have missed this even!
Shall write to you soon
Love
Sonia

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your card is a cutie!

jessica said...

Adorable card Beckie!! Love the sweet image and great sentiment!!

Amy said...

Congrats to Dr. Sonia and your card is really cute!! :)Amy

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Sonia!! And Beckie, this is so adorable!! It reminds me of the Strawberry Shortcake dolls!! So, so sweet!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

I LOVE Dr. Sonia! She is so talented! Hooray!

Hugs,

Chriss

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to Sonya!! What a great card Beckie! She is adorable:)Love the strawberry paper.
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Sonia Great card Beckie.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

She is super cute, Beckie!! I love the colours - so bright and fresh! Well done to Sonia!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

super cute.my sis would love this cad.love all the fun colors.tfs

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to Dr. Sonia. I'm a follower of her wonderful blog. Cute strawberry card. Reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. I thought I was a follower of your blog Beckie, cked and now am now definitely a follower.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"