5.01.2012

Winner of Which Disney Princess Am I Blog Hop

Hey All -

OH NO!!! I almost forgot it's Winner Tuesday!!!!How could I do such a thing :0(

So let's see who Mr. Random Number Generator chose as the lucky crafter...

#3...Dr. Sonia...YAY...she said...

"Beckie in the photo Ariel's eyes look good but if you want an expert opinion I will ask the expert on princess-- my 5 year old!"

Dr. Sonia, drop me an email and we'll get your gift certificate from the awesome Mrs. Nikki of Paper Piecings by Nikki to ya!!!

Be blessed,Beckie




3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Yay...Sonia....way to go Blend!!!!
Hi Beckie! Miss you lots!
:O)
Jessica S

Manderly said...

Hi Beckie,
Just wanted to say thank you for your comments on my card and for becoming a follower. You are so, so nice!
Blessings on you, Beckie
Manderly
xxxooo

Migdalia said...

Congrats Sonia!