4.08.2013

BeYOUtiful card

Hi All My Fabby Bloggie Friends! I've been very busy with life and my poor blog has been severely neglected. :0(

I made a lil card to share with you. I hope you like it.

I won an awesome pad of Little Yellow Bicycle paper from a blog hop that Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons was hosting. I couldn't wait to use it.

 I had also won (some time back) a blog hop that Whimsical Designs was hosting...I got some pretty lil butterflies from Prima from that hop.



Designer Paper - Little Yello Bicycle
Embossing Folder - SU Hexagon
Ink - Stazon Brown
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Beckie!!!
Awesome card and love all the GREAT newbie items you used!!!!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Monday!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Good to have you back Beckie. The hexagon embossing looks fabulous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Norma said...

Hey girlie:) WOW! what a beautiful card and I LOVE how you added some DSP on the Honeycomb embossing!!
Hugs,
Norma

Donna K said...

This is beautiful, Beckie!!!