8.15.2013

Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Grand-Opening Hop



Welcome to the Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Grand-Opening Hop!
 
As you hop along each stop will be showcasing items that can be found in the NEW Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions online store.
 
The Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions store focuses mainly on brads and eyelets. However, it does have a few other crafty notions that you can't live without, along with being very proud to carry May Arts ribbon.

Here are my projects.....

I used some fabulous May Arts Grossgrain ribbon in Orange and Ivory stripes. I also used some May Arts Natural String. I also used some burlap that can be found in the store ;) The string is the same as what will be offered in the hop prize, but the hop prize will be in brown.

The pretty button can be found at Pinque Peacock. The leaves were cut with a die from My Creative Time.


On this card I embossed the paper. Then I used some burlap that can be found in the store. The ribbon is May Arts in Olive/Ivory/Green. The glittery pumpkin can be found in the store too. The ribbon is the same as the sample that will be in the hop prize trio.
 
 
After you hop, pelase enjoy the
Grand-Opening Sale 8/15 - 8/18
 Save 10% on all purchases plus FREE shipping on all orders $10.00 and up.

!!!  PRIZE ALERT !!!
 
And what is a hop without a prize?
1 Lucky Hopper will win a sampler pack of May Arts ribbon.

 
May Arts ribbon sampler includes one-half yard of each pictured.
PRIZE RULES & ENTRIES
1. You must comment on every stop of the hop.

2. Share on FB and be sure to tag Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions. +1 entry
3. "Like" Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions on FB and say hi on the page to get your credit. +1 entry
4.  Be a follower of the blog. Comment separately on hop post to get your credit. +1 entry 

Thanks for stopping by! Here's the full line up in case you get lost along the way.

Sparkly Sweet Blog ~ http://sparklysweet.blogspot.com
Jessica E ~ http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
Pam ~ http://alljazzed2create.blogspot.com
Jessica B ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
Lisa ~ http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/
Donna K ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
Migdalia ~ http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com/
Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

 
 
 
 
 

26 comments:

jessica said...

Whooooo Hoooo!! Congrats my friend on the opening of your store!!!!! I LOVE your awesome projects and you showcased your new products beautifully!!!
Here is to a VERY successful crafty adventure :)
Hugs and thanks for having me as part of your hop! It has been a pleasure!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you and congrats on your new store, I wish you pure success and lots of bloggy support... you will see lots of me for I am in love with the products I have seen on the creative DT projects!!! I am following you on Blog Lovin..I wanted to follow by google but the box is empty under friends...
Your deco glassed are amazing!!! I can't wait to get the products so I can scraplift these for the fall..they are beautfiul Becky!!!! Your card is very pretty as well, I think I just fell in love with burlap!!!! Good Luck my newest friend and be blessed too.

Karon said...

Fabulous creations, congrats on your new store and good luck with the new venture! TFS and new follower :-)

Sherrie K. said...

Cute project Beckie! Congrats on opening your store~how fun and exciting!
Love the ribbon, brad and fun burlap!
Sherrie K

Creations by Shirl said...

Big congrats Beckie, I'm sure you will do awesome with all those fun notions you have in the store.... Will hop back and decide what I need... Love your projects also, great showcasing.

Jessica Buffa said...

Beckie darling - I couldn't be more happy for you than I am today!!!! The creations that you have made are AMAZING!! Quadruple LOVE them! Super fun idea pairing up the burlap and ribbon on them. Thanks for the Pinque Peacock love, too!
Love You Girlie!
:)

Salnclts said...

Congrats on opening your own craft store!! I love both projects! I love the twine flowers on both glasses! Your card reminded me of St Patrick's Day until I saw the pumpkin! Great job on both!!

Lisa said...

Yayyyyyy!! I'm so excited for you and your new venture my friend!! Your creations are absolutely gorgeous!! The glass decorations look amazing!! And wow, what a beautiful card!! The colors and design are awesome!! All of the projects along the hop were fabulous!! Thanks again for having me be a part of your special day!! Hugs my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great projects. I love the texture that you added with the burlap. tfs

Unknown said...

~~**CONGRATULATION**~~ Beckie on the GRAND OPENING!!!... Best Wishes to you on your new adventure... can't wait to check it all out... AWESOME HOP with some AMAZING projects... you had some awesome designers join on this!!! I am soooo loving the glasses and card you have done as well!!! :)

Amy Martin said...

Big Congrats Beckie!!! I am so happy for you and wish you the best for your store. Your projects are amazing. Love the burlap.

~Tammy~ said...

Stunning creations! I wish you all the best on your new adventure! This has been an awesome hop! You can never have enough crafty goodness! :-)))

Robin said...

Love it!! Your products you are offering are terrific. I'm going to have to pick up a few things after seeing all the gorgeous creations you all have made. Congratulations on your online store and I wish you great success in your new adventure :)

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Julie Odil said...

Today's your day! Hurray! I have made it through the hop. I loved everything I saw, including your awesome projects. Now, on to the store! (I wish you great success)

scrapbookingforfun said...

Love your fall themed projects Beckie and congrats!!!!

Miranda said...

Congrats Beckie!!!! Your projects are awesome and the hop was FABULOUS!

Laura said...

OMG!!!! I love this idea... just gorgeous...
Laura D.

Alljazzed2create said...

Fabulous projects Becky.. I love how you used the new products.. Your card is beautiful. Love that embossing folder too. But mainly, thank you for asking me to participate in the grand opening hop.. I feel really honored.

Stay in touch..
Pam

Donna K said...

Beckie, your creations are just beautiful! The burlap, twine and leaves make for perfect table decor this fall! I LOVE that grossgrain ribbon! Your card is equally lovely my dear! Thank you so much for including me in your Grand Opening Hop. I'm honored and so excited for you as you begin your new online store! Congratulations and thanks a ton sweet friend!
~Donna K

Tiggerscraps said...

Fantastic projects!! I love the glass vases

Migdalia said...

Congrats to your on your new journey!!!!Wishing you the BEST!!
LOVE the table decor...very BEAUTIFUL! A Gorgeous card!
Thanks for including me in your Grand Opening Blog Hop!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Great job on your projects. Just love the card with the pretty green and the gorgeous embossing.

Congrats on your new venture and I will be glad to help any way I can.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Pat N. said...

Wow, great idea for the glasses, adds such a nice touch. And your card is beautiful. Beautiful ribbon and buttons.

Claire Spielman said...

CONGRATS on your creative adventure! I love your projects and using all these FAB notions truly is the heart of crafting.
Thanks for sharing and BEST OF LUCK!
Creative Wishes
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Brigit Mann said...

Congrats on the opening, with you best of luck Beckie!! Wonderful projects too!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Beckie Sorry I miss your grand opening. But I'm still excited to see what you have created. I love the vases and the pumpkin brads are so cute. Just love them. HUGS AJ-